To set a command
1. In the Select area, enter an SQL command.
Tip: For Interbase's employee.gdb database, you might enter select * from SALES, as an example.
- Click the Preview Data tab.
- Click Refresh.
Column and row data appear.
- Click the DataSet tab.
- Confirm that New DataSet is selected.
- Click OK.
New components for DataSet and BdpConnection appear on the designer.
- Select BdpDataAdapter component.
- In Object Inspector, select the Active property drop-down and set the value to True.
Was this article helpful?
What you need to know about… Project Management Made Easy! Project management consists of more than just a large building project and can encompass small projects as well. No matter what the size of your project, you need to have some sort of project management. How you manage your project has everything to do with its outcome.
Get My Free Ebook