To add the cut and paste actions to the edit category in the main menu
1. Double-click MainMenu1 on the form.
The MainMenu1 editor displays with the first blank command category selected.
- In the Object Inspector, enter Edit for the Caption property and press ENTER. Edit displays as the first command category.
- Click Edit to display a blank action just below it; then click the blank action to select it.
- In the Object Inspector, select EditCut1 from the drop-down list of actions.
- Expand the list of Action properties, enter Cut for the Caption property, and enter Edit for the category; then press ENTER.
Cut displays as the first action.
- In the MainMenu1 editor, click the second blank action beneath Cut to select it.
- In the Object Inspector, select EditPaste from the drop-down list of actions.
- Expand the list of Action properties if necessary, enter Paste for the Caption property, and enter Edit for the category; then press ENTER.
Paste displays as the second action.
Was this article helpful?
What you need to know about… Project Management Made Easy! Project management consists of more than just a large building project and can encompass small projects as well. No matter what the size of your project, you need to have some sort of project management. How you manage your project has everything to do with its outcome.
Get My Free Ebook