To add a file open action to Action Manager
- From the Additional page of the Tool palette, add an ActionManager component to the form.
- Double-click ActionManager to display the Action Manager editor.
Tip: To display captions for nonvisual components such as ActionManager, choose Tools ^ Environment Options. On the Designer tab, check Show component captions, and click OK.
- If necessary, click the Actions tab.
- Select New Standard Action from the drop-down list to display the Standard Action Classes dialog.
- Scroll to the File category, and click the TFileOpen action.
- Click OK to close the dialog.
- In the Action Manager editor, select the File category.
- . displays in the Actions: list box. 8. Click Close to close the editor.
Was this article helpful?
What you need to know about… Project Management Made Easy! Project management consists of more than just a large building project and can encompass small projects as well. No matter what the size of your project, you need to have some sort of project management. How you manage your project has everything to do with its outcome.
Get My Free Ebook