The following topics describe packages and various issues involved in creating and compiling them.
- Package declarations and source files
- Naming packages
- The requires clause
- Avoiding circular package references
- Duplicate package references
- The contains clause
- Avoiding redundant source code uses
- Compiling packages
- Generated files
- Package-specific compiler directives
- Package-specific command-line compiler switches
Was this article helpful?
What you need to know about… Project Management Made Easy! Project management consists of more than just a large building project and can encompass small projects as well. No matter what the size of your project, you need to have some sort of project management. How you manage your project has everything to do with its outcome.
Get My Free Ebook